- Share experience and present options and information on ERP products.
- Facilitate the selection process.
- Advise customers on the most suitable product and minimize risks.
- Help customers make a fast, more accurate decision
Deploying ERP solutions
- Learning about the enterprise’s work requirements
- Analyzing the solution
- Designing the solution and proposing process improvements
- Establishing the solution
- Transferring and building the initial database
- Training users and transferring knowledge
- Evaluating and testing the work process
- Putting the system into operation
- Supervising and support
Cloud means different things to different people and even sometimes to the same people in different contexts. One common theme that cuts across all these different interpretations of cloud is the idea of “anytime anywhere delivery” of information and applications.
For most large organizations with a diverse mix of applications and platforms, moving to the cloud may require a complete rethinking of the IT environment, organization structures, roles and responsibilities, skills mix, development and support processes and even KPIs, SLAs and measurement metrics.
We help both corporate IT organizations and product firms leverage the power of public, private and hybrid cloud technologies from leading cloud technology providers such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft, Rackspace, EMC, NetApp and Amazon/AWS.